Columbia Athletic Club at Pine Lake
2930 228th Ave SE, Sammamish, WA 98075
(425) 313-0123 www.cacpinelake.com
- Sign-in: Due to security needs at the Columbia Athletic Club pools, everyone must sign in at the front desk.
- Saltwater: This is a saltwater pool.
- Pool Temperature: The small pool temperature is 90 degrees.
- Lap Pool Temperature: The lap pool is much cooler at 82-85 degrees. For this reason, a wetsuit is REQUIRED for all Intermediate kids in classes held in the lap pool. This is very important in order to get the most efficient swim lesson, by keeping your child warm, calm & happy. Children in this level won't be moving around in the water nearly as much as the advanced swimmers in order to stay warm. If you need recommendations on where to purchase a wetsuit, let us know and we will be happy to send you some links.
- Changing Table: A changing table is provided poolside on deck for Parent-Tot families.
- Disposable Diapers: The facility asks that you take your child's soiled diapers home to dispose of them, and to please not throw them in the facility trash bins.
- Club Membership: Club membership is NOT REQUIRED to attend Waterbabies classes at this facility. If you would like to become a Columbia Athletic Club member, click here for a link to their website & fees.
- Non-Member Swimming: If you are not a member of the CAC, you cannot get into the pool to swim before or after your Waterbabies swim class. We want to be able to continue with the classes we now have at this facility so please respect the member open swim space and remember we all are guests at this facility.